Cash on Delivery Payment method is not available for International Customers.
Indigenous Kashmiri elements are rendered in shades of black, cream and charcoal on a pristine ivory karandi canvas in ‘Magnolia’. This extraordinary design is layered over a complimentary trouser and paired with a contrasting printed shawl in a vibrant hue of crimson and a soothing shade of cream and green. Elegant and finely detailed with embroidery patches for neck, hem and trousers; this ensemble is a classically chic and a wardrobe staple for the years to come.
UN-STITCHED 3 PCS
PRINTED SHIRT FRONT (KARANDI) 1.20 M
PRINTED SHIRT BACK (KARANDI) 1.20 M
PRINTED SLEEVES (KARANDI) 0.65 M
EMBROIDERED NECKLINE (ORGANZA) 01 PC
EMBROIDERED SLEEVES & TROUSER BORDER (ORGANZA) 02 M
DYED TROUSER (KARANDI) 2.50 M
PRINTED TWILL SHAWL (BLENDED) 2.50 M
- Dry clean recommended
- Do not use any type of bleach or stain removing chemicals
- Only soak fabric in cold water
- Wash and soak colored and white fabrics separately
- Do not over expose damp fabric to strong sunlight
- Iron at moderate temperature